Customer Success Agent
Job Title: Customer Success Agent
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Location: Autino, Reading
Type (Full/Part time): Full time
Responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. To provide high level technical support to customers or to provide training on their products and help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize their software or products based on the customer’s business needs or business plans.
- Create a library of training materials for third party and end user consumption.
- Provide one to one or classroom training when required.
- Maintain the Knowledgebase for all products and expand as required by changed or new functionality.
- Ensure that all materials are maintained to accurately represent all deployed updates, fixes and enhancements.
- Ensure that all required media is translated into the requisite languages through a 3rd party.
- Liaise with the 3rd party support service and ensure that it is operating is a cost effective and responsive manner to defined SLAs.
- Gather, collate and present customer satisfaction data to the business.
- Provide information and recommendations in order to sell additional products and services to the customer base leveraging the maximum revenue from each.
- Delivery of onboarding activities and coordination of Autino resources in support of new customers.
- Customer facing account management skills
- Technical authorship and documentation
- Training systems and practices
- Preparation of advanced report solutions for presentation to all levels of the organisation
- Technical Support for PC and Mobile systems
- ITIL, Scrum, Lean, Kanban, ISO9001, PCI DSS or similar
- Project management experience
- Training certification (ILM / NCFE) preferable
- French, German, Spanish or Italian would be a distinct advantage
- 2+ year experience
- A technical apprenticeship, degree, or equivalent qualification