Customer Success Agent
Job Title: Customer Success Agent
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Location: Autino, Reading
Type (Full/Part time): Full time
- Create a library of training materials for third party and end user consumption.
- Provide one to one or classroom training when required.
- Maintain the Knowledgebase for all products and expand as required by changed or new functionality.
- Ensure that all materials are maintained to accurately represent all deployed updates, fixes and enhancements.
- Ensure that all required media is translated into the requisite languages through a 3rd party.
- Liaise with the 3rd party support service and ensure that it is operating is a cost effective and responsive manner to defined SLAs.
- Gather, collate and present customer satisfaction data to the business.
- Provide information and recommendations in order to sell additional products and services to the customer base leveraging the maximum revenue from each.
- Delivery of onboarding activities and coordination of Autino resources in support of new customers.
- Customer facing account management skills
- Technical authorship and documentation
- Training systems and practices
- Preparation of advanced report solutions for presentation to all levels of the organisation
- Technical Support for PC and Mobile systems
- ITIL, Scrum, Lean, Kanban, ISO9001, PCI DSS or similar
- Project management experience
- Training certification (ILM / NCFE) preferable
- French, German, Spanish or Italian would be a distinct advantage
- 2+ year experience
- A technical apprenticeship, degree, or equivalent qualification