Job Title: Project Manager
Department: Reading, Berkshire, UK
Autino’s software products are redefining the automotive consumer experience in a transformative and critical time for the industry, with the rise of mobility services, OEM and sales models, electrification and the consumer revolution. This pivotal role is to project manage the delivery of our solutions and delivering new and enhanced functionality to our suite of automotive industry software.
- Be an ambassador for the benefits of implementing project based management tools.
- Effective Risk and Issue Management, Quality and costs throughout the project lifecycle which extends to; trail, go live with customer and consumer adoption
- Design and Implement PM techniques to support the creation of a revised way of working aimed at ensuring continuous delivery.
- Using AGILE Project Management, to take requirements from the product management team, customers and internal stakeholders.
- Participate in high level inter departmental project planning and prioritisation.
- Support the planning for sprints in the context of the whole project/programme
- Participate in project meetings planning, review and retrospectives
- Develop and manage a set of performance measures and reports that informs management and ensures effective delivery.
- Take projects from Initiation to delivery and acceptance by the support teams.
- Work with On-shore and Off-shore development teams
- Experience of working in a SCRUM team and following an AGILE process (4 yrs.)
- Recognised Project Management qualification/certification.
- Knowledge and experience of the software lifecycle and development process.
- Ability to achieve positive outcomes in a changing environment.
- Excellent problem solving (root cause identification, risk analysis).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to write concise reports.
- Use of a ticket tracking tool e.g. Jira, Visual Studio.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Knowledge of the automotive and garage management sector.
- Knowledge of consumer-focused applications.
- Certified SCRUM Project Manager.
- German, French & Spanish languages desirable
- Technical degree or professional qualification (computing, software, engineering).
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.